One honest internet marketer discovered the Greatest Business with the best benefits ever known in the market industry (mind you a 100% commission for life!) for anyone who invested fully in it.
He got very excited, not only for himself and his family, but because he knew the people needed that Product. He put aside every other business, invested all that he had, and set himself to prepare the best possible promotional campaign to advertise his Business.
He knew his product was the Best, but he also knew that because the market was saturated with all kinds of fake products and “get rich fast” schemes, the people were skeptic and reluctant to engage in any new ventures, no matter how promising or professional the advertisements were.
He searched for the latest state of the art technology that would empower his product; compiled stories, testimonials, pictures, slide shows, and videos, collected a good sized mailing list, and proceeded to send out regular emails around the world, attaching different promotional items each week. He did that for many years. Meanwhile his business was growing by leaps and bounds.
What happened to his marketing campaigns? How successful were there?
Well, here is what happened…
- Some of the emails were automatically considered spam and got returned.
- Others went directly to the junk inbox and were never received.
- Part of the emails arrived in the inboxes but the receivers deleted them without reading.
- Some recipients saved the messages to read later but never found the time to do so.
- Some read them but rejected the message, got upset, and requested to be taken off the mailing list.
- Many read the message and liked it, but were not sure of the source and did nothing about it, waiting to see if someone else did it first.
- Some got excited and wanted to do something about it, but when they started they soon got discouraged and gave up.
- Some read it and loved it and sent a reply thanking the marketer for sharing his business with them.
- Others loved the business idea so much that started sharing the mailings with their contact lists.
- A few contacted the marketer requesting training, more materials, and started their own business following his blueprints. Those were very happy to have found such a Business!
- Some of those created local, national and regional associations to better distribute the Product they loved.They multiplied the business manifolds and spread it thru their networks.
Although few were those who received the message and did something about it, the end result was far beyond the imagination of the marketer who started the campaign.
Harsh financial crisis times came over the land and people were fretting and worrying for their jobs and families. Many then remembered the business plan they once read in a mailing and went back to their inboxes looking for the messages, read them and started putting some of the counsel to practice.
Many more went hungry.
Meanwhile, all those who had invested partially or fully in the Business, were prosperous and had plenty to share with others.
The time came when the Master Brain who invented the Business visited the marketplace and his affiliates and using the already established networks, helped consolidate the business plan all over the world thus making sure that everyone had more than enough.
Idea taken from “The Parable of the Sower and the Seed” (Matthew 13)
“A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.”